Why can't i find a girlfriend?

Maybe you're too picky or looking for someone very specific. Try to open yourself up to more people. Maybe you're just shy, or maybe you just need to get out more.

well maybe your standard are too high or you set your standard considering the future that you always notice their faults first well i'm somewhat like that :):) :)

Why is my girlfriend so?

Another factor that could affect that is the fact that you're looking for a girlfriend at all. Maybe you're looking too hard? I've found it's easiest to love close friends, so try getting out there more.

Do you have a girlfriend

Are you looking to make new friends so join the Chatting groups to make new friends

Indian Chat - Apps on Google Play
Make new friends - Group Chat - 100% free app It looks like the idea of mass texting struck a chord. Bite-sized communications follow people in meetings, traveling, running trips, and even into classrooms. So stay in touch with your friends before email will. With so many messaging apps available on the app store, it might be difficult to know exactly which app is best for you. Indian Chat is a cross-platform worldwide chat community having thousands of active users in various chat groups. So, chat and ...
Google ·
How can my girlfriend forgive me?