How can the devil take your soul?

What the devil wants is what someone would call revenge I guess. God picked humans over the angels and Lucifer also wanted to be in the same high spot a Jesus. Standing on the right had side of God. So, Lucifer turned against God and took s third of the angels with him. They got kicked out of heaven and onto earth, the devil will only go to hell at the end of all days. So, while he's here, he's trying to turn us against our father. He supports good morals and good manners and everything, he just wants to take God out of it. Lucifer and the demons were once angels, their looks didn't change. So, they could come to you as an angel and you not even know it. He makes bad things seem so innocent. Fight back. Block him out. Keep God there. This summer I've stopped listening to my Christian music, I stopped praying, I was drifting away from God. Last night, I had a special moment I had a realization. Even though I've been away from God this summer. He's been with me. There's been so many huge HUGE things in my life, and he's been there for each one. Twice that I know of, I've been faced with split second life and death situations that I've had no control of. First time, I was a baby. I was driving to my trailer with my mom driving and my older brother in the front seat. We had to go super slow because like I said we were in a trailer park. I was like four or five actually, but I still say in a big carseat. Since I did I couldn't duck down or anything, I had stay sitting up leaning forward. So, we were driving and there was a guy in front of his trailer next to the street holding a gun, pointing. In that split second, I remember everything in slow motion, just perfectly. First he pointed it at my mom, then my brother. Then I remember, he pointed it at me. He kept it on my head, and I remember I wasn't scared. I could've unbuckled my seat or gotten as far down as I could, but all I did was lean back. I felt God there but I was about four so I didn't know. Then, he was (in super slow mo) pulling the trigger. God, then used this guy's gf and had her run outside and right before he pulled it enough to have the bullet come out, she pulled it out of his hands. It wasn't a miracle. It was God. The second time, I was about eleven and I was at the beach with my friend. We were in the water. The current was really strong and we had to stay on a certain side of the beach. Well, I'm wasn't a good swimmer at the time so, I wouldn't go out past where my feet could touch the ground. I brought goggles that cover your whole face and I was just swimming around under water and going under the waves. My friend really wanted to go out farther but when my brother was younger, he almost drowned at the beach from the current pulling him out far, so I wanted to be safe. But then I left my goggles with our stuff and said fine, just once. So we went a little ways out and there were about five others around us. We all were SUPER far out, well I don't like getting my face wet at the beach, so we were far out because we went under this huge wave. I was so happy because I'd never do that, then once again everything was in slow motion, life and death situation. We were all happy looking at each other, laughing. Then this huge huge, huge! Like in fifteen feet or more over my head! Huge! Was in front of us. We all never we could just float over it because it had literally no. Sign of crashing. So. When we were about a foot up in it, slow mo time, there was white at the top of it: it was crashing. We all looked at each other and then I remember one more second, nothing, then just all of a sudden I was next to my friend out of the water laughing. I didn't think a thing about it until I got home. I don't remember a thing, right? I was just sitting there scared, but I wasn't afraid. My body did this without my brain. I remember taking a breath, closing my eyes, outrunning hands in front of me, and water. Just water. Then black. I don't remember coming up, opening my eyes, getting to almost shore, nothing. When I was closing my eyes and everything, I didn't do it. I didn't do a thing. God. God had taken over my body and saved my life. If he didn't then the wave would've probably gone over my head, I wouldn't have air, I would've breathed water, and gotten dragged out, and died.

Soul is a part and parcel of the GOD.Soul remains in a body till the place is pure and conducive.
Subtle bodies are of transformation nature with intelligence and are as primitive as matters.
Physical bodies are chemical composition of different matters and change themselves as long as composrtions are active.
A living body is consists of three parts.
1. Soul
2.Subtle body
3.Physical body
A conducive physical body depends upon food and environment in side a womb attracts subtle body to rule over and guide the organs.
Subtle body creates the platform on the physical body for making a seat for the Soul.Soul silently guide the subtle body to reach higher level.
Generally subtle body attains soul like qualities and character due to inducement of energy (like magnetic inducement) from the Soul as both use to reside inside a body and transforms its status .
As per sanity and purity of physical body, subtle body energized and transformed to Devil or spirit.
After usual decay of physical body,subtle body being separated from it fly in space without any work till a appropriate physical body constitutes.
Devils can arrest and occupy the place of a subtle body. any time to satisfy its attachment.
Subtle body can override Devil with the purity of physical body and energy of the Soul.
Transformation of Devils also take place in this process till they attain the level of a spirit.
This is ever change chain process started from the time of immortal.

How can the devil take your soul?

hat the devil wants is what
someone would call revenge I
guess. God picked humans
over the angels and Lucifer
also wanted to be in the
same high spot a Jesus.
Standing on the right had
side of God. So, Lucifer
turned against God and took
s third of the angels with
him. They got kicked out of
heaven and onto earth, the
devil will only go to hell at
the end of all days. So, while
he's here, he's trying to turn
us against our father. He
supports good morals and
good manners and
everything, he just wants to
take God out of it. Lucifer
and the demons were once
angels, their looks didn't
change. So, they could come
to you as an angel and you
not even know it. He makes
bad things seem so innocent.
Fight back. Block him out.
Keep God there. This summer
I've stopped listening to my
Christian music, I stopped
praying, I was drifting away
from God. Last night, I had a
special moment I had a
realization. Even though I've
been away from God this
summer. He's been with me.
There's been so many huge
HUGE things in my life, and
he's been there for each one.
Twice that I know of, I've
been faced with split second
life and death situations that
I've had no control of. First
time, I was a baby. I was
driving to my trailer with my
mom driving and my older
brother in the front seat. We
had to go super slow because
like I said we were in a
trailer park. I was like four or
five actually, but I still say in
a big carseat. Since I did I
couldn't duck down or
anything, I had stay sitting
up leaning forward. So, we
were driving and there was a
guy in front of his trailer next
to the street holding a gun,
pointing. In that split
second, I remember
everything in slow motion,
just perfectly. First he
pointed it at my mom, then
my brother. Then I
remember, he pointed it at
me. He kept it on my head,
and I remember I wasn't
scared. I could've unbuckled
my seat or gotten as far down
as I could, but all I did was
lean back. I felt God there
but I was about four so I
didn't know. Then, he was (in
super slow mo) pulling the
trigger. God, then used this
guy's gf and had her run
outside and right before he
pulled it enough to have the
bullet come out, she pulled
it out of his hands. It wasn't
a miracle. It was God. The
second time, I was about
eleven and I was at the
beach with my friend. We
were in the water. The
current was really strong and
we had to stay on a certain
side of the beach. Well, I'm
wasn't a good swimmer at
the time so, I wouldn't go
out past where my feet could
touch the ground. I brought
goggles that cover your whole
face and I was just swimming
around under water and
going under the waves. My
friend really wanted to go out
farther but when my brother
was younger, he almost
drowned at the beach from
the current pulling him out
far, so I wanted to be safe.
But then I left my goggles
with our stuff and said fine,
just once. So we went a little
ways out and there were
about five others around us.
We all were SUPER far out,
well I don't like getting my
face wet at the beach, so we
were far out because we went
under this huge wave. I was
so happy because I'd never
do that, then once again
everything was in slow
motion, life and death
situation. We were all happy
looking at each other,
laughing. Then this huge
huge, huge! Like in fifteen
feet or more over my head!
Huge! Was in front of us. We
all never we could just float
over it because it had
literally no. Sign of crashing.
So. When we were about a
foot up in it, slow mo time,
there was white at the top of
it: it was crashing. We all
looked at each other and
then I remember one more
second, nothing, then just all
of a sudden I was next to my
friend out of the water
laughing. I didn't think a
thing about it until I got
home. I don't remember a
thing, right? I was just
sitting there scared, but I
wasn't afraid. My body did
this without my brain. I
remember taking a breath,
closing my eyes, outrunning
hands in front of me, and
water. Just water. Then black.
I don't remember coming up,
opening my eyes, getting to
almost shore, nothing. When
I was closing my eyes and
everything, I didn't do it. I
didn't do a thing. God. God
had taken over my body and
saved my life. If he didn't
then the wave would've
probably gone over my head,
I wouldn't have air, I
would've breathed water, and
gotten dragged out, and
died.

What happens if you don't sell your soul to the devil?