Helpguide.org posted some tips on how to sleep better, these are:
1. Have a regular sleep schedule
2, Regulate naturally your sleep-wake cycle
3. Have a relaxing bedtime routine
4. Get a regular exercise and eat right
5. Get hold of your stress and anxieties
6. Know what are the effective ways for you to get back to sleep
7. Find ways on how to cope up with your sleeping disorders
8. Assess yourself if you need to consult a sleep doctor
Well sleeping pills are never recommended , please do not take these.
i used to have a sleeping problem and these 2 teas solved it.
Camomile tea before bed and green tea (leaves only and no sugar) it will make sleeping a lot easier
hope this helps
Tidus - IT Tech
1Stay out of your head
2Make relaxation your goal, not sleep
3Do a quiet, non-stimulating activity
4Postpone worrying and brainstorming
Hope my answer helps =)
1,before bedtime do some proper motion, take a walk.
2,before bedtime bubble foot.
3,before bedtime drink a cup of hot milk.
-Avoid Caffeine intake
-Take a hot shower before going to bed
-Avoid daytime sleep
Remove the TV from the bedroom.