Is 34b big for a 14 yr old or small?

I have a twin sister and she has a problem with her boobs. they are 34b and she is 14. she thinks they are small but I think they are big. are they small for a 14 year old or big?

Recent Questions Kids

I am 13 and I am a 34b so yeah its ok my boyfriend thinks there perfect not to big or to small xx

I'm sixteen & still have 36B since 7th grade. :/

What hurts you more handspanking on bare bum or belting on jeans?

I think thats average,, im 14 and have a 32b,, my friends have 32b and 34b and 34b,, soo shes average

How do I deal with my boyfriend's daughter's manipulative behavior?

No I dont think it is big for a 14 year old girl. In my case I am almost turning 14 and I wear a 38C or a 42D. It all depends on how fast you grow, in my case I got my period when was about 9 or close to 10. People are different and that comes with a cost!?!?!?!?! Lynndsey 13 Baltimore, MD

ill show you mine if you show me yours

Im a 34b and im 14.
theres a lot of people in my grade who have waaayy bigger boobs than me lol

How can you tell if your kid is getting high?

Thats fine, average. there not small ell her to have moe confidence within herself

Well when I was 14 I was already almost a D.
Smost of my friends were the same (around the B size)
It depends on when she startd her period and how she went thrugh peuberty.
Everyone is different.

no she is average a guy told me too much is a waste, im 14 and im a 34b and he has that it was just enough, he said a handful is all you need

If you are "twins" aren't your boobs the same size as hers? how do you feel about yours?

I think it's a good size at 14

34b tit, 34b big