How can i gain weight in a healthy way for football?

I'm one of the smallest dudes on my football team but everyone knows I'll hit with all I have for every play. Problem is when 130 Lbs. Collides with 220lbs. It doesn't make it look all that good no matter how hard I try what are ways that I can healthfully get some weight to throw around but keep my speed and stamina where thy are if not improving them?

yeahhh... protien intake will boost your weight, but also keep in mind to work out daily as well to help keep and maintain those musscles. also try eating 5 small meals a day that are loaded with protiens as well as carbs!!

Eat lean meat! This is high in protein which in return will build up those awesome muscles of yours!!! Make sure you get a little over 2000 calories a day since your a foot ball player. Also try eating grilled meat as well. If your not in the mood for meat try eating some beans ( be very aware of the side effect of beans lmao)

How to gain weight in a healthy way?

Protein! Healthiest way to gain weight is to eat plenty of beans, peanut butter, and other protein-filled foods(because these obviously aren't the only ones)

Falafels...The kosher way to gain weight??