Should I put child support on him or not?

My child’s father is telling my that if I put child support on him, then he will not be a part of my son life. My son is 3 months and he is just seening him. I want him to have a part in his son life but money wise he saying he has enough on his plate. So am I right or wrong chances or I do put child support on him, he will never be a part of my son’s life .if I don’t then I guess I will be left with all the bills. HELP ME So I should be ok with just the child support, because he has a daugther that will turn 18 the month that he has never seen and has no intentions of seening all because, he mother put child support on him. And she is always trying to contact him through other people because his daughter really wants to know her father. Yes child support for 18 years but his daughter and the mother are very hurt by the action that took place, and that scares me, because I don’t want to have regerts, and the sad part is out of the five kids that he has, he doesn’t know his 18 year old daughter, then there is 3 other kids( no child support) that he takes care of, and the there is my son in which is new and this is hurting me more than anything.

Answer #1

Take him for child support…any guy who says he wont se his own child because the mother wants help financially is a bum…and chances are he wouldnt stick around that long anywayz

Answer #2

I agree with ‘amblessed’, its all blackmail.

Answer #3

It’s called ‘Blackmail’ - I think he has no intention of being a part of his life anyway (anyone who would say that) - get your child the support he deserves, today ! - make him live up to his obligation !

More Like This

Parents & Family

Parenting, Marriage, Childcare

Ask an advisor one-on-one!

Track Your Child’s Cellphone

Parental Control Software, Child Safety Services, Mobile Monitoring Tools


Randall & Bruch, PC

Family Law, Legal Services, Child Support


Maples Family Law

Divorce Law, Child Custody, Family Law



Parenting Services, Family Law, Mobile Apps


Jos Family Law

Family Law, Child Custody, Legal Services