what should I do about a boyfriends crazy ex girlfriend?

my boyfriend has a crazy ex girlfriend and has a kid ith her and wont leave me and him alone and it has been 9 months…

Answer #1

if its serious and shes stalking and/or threatening either of you then it might be best to get a restraining order against her

Answer #2

Move far, far away.

More Like This

Love & Relationships

Dating, Marriage, Breakups

Ask an advisor one-on-one!

Marriage Problem Solutions

Love Spells, Relationship Advice, Marriage Counseling



Psychics, Love Readings, Tarot Readings