No that's not true. But if you go to sleep with wet hair you will most likely catch a cold and get sick for a few days. Your pillow case will also be getting wet so if you do this every night your pillow may start to grow mould.
It could cause you to catch a cold and give you a wet pillow, but definitely no brain cancer. : )
Definitively that is why there was so much brain cancer before hairdryers were invented :o
I agree with everyone here....that's just plain stupid...where did you get that idea btw?
That's from my friends lol and yeah its really hard for me to believe lolsss
Never heard that before.Doubt it . It doesn't even make sense xD
OMGOSH XD THIS REALLY MADE ME LOL XD
No - that's a ridiculous myth, lol
No, that's just stupid. :P
This is news to me!