Is smoking paper bad for you

Health

When inhaling anything into your lungs there's always going to be a risk factor. How long you do it, the frequency also adds to it especially with a fliter isn't being used. Just be careful.

Breathing SMOKE is bad for you, in general...

Is holding a lit paper cigarette bad for you if you don't inhale?

its fine just dont inhale

Is smoking paper bad for you?

if you smoke paper then straight away let the smoke out of your mouth harmfull?

Is smoking paper bad for you?

Smoking anything is bad for you. Wish i'd never started.

Is smoking normal paper ok if you dont inhale but blow out?

do wait, if you keep the smoke in your mouth then exhale is it bad because when I smoke paper alls I do is get the smoke in my mout the let it out I dont actually let it down my throat. is that stil bad?

Websites for statistics about smoking vs. non-smoking.?

uhmm I smoke paper and I let it go down my throught and I got a lil buzz in my chest . is that bad

Have to be 18?

if you smoke paper and breath it in is it bad for you if it tast all fuzzy

Does it affect your health if you smoke paper?

my friends smokes paper sometimes..sometimes he puts organo or pepper...is that dumb? harmful

Is nicotine gum bad for you and how old do you have to be to buy it?

I do paper smoke I dont take it in but keep it my mouth then let it out it was fine for the first 4 days but then my mouth became numb and then you get use to it I htink you should contiue

iRoll,,

Dear spartangurl,

Like the tobacco, the cigarette paper contains a host of chemicals, among them titanium oxide, which accelerates and maintains burning so the cigarette does not go out and the smoke is delivered evenly with each puff. These chemicals have contributed to many cigarette-caused fires, a problem that some manufacturers have not addressed until recently.
Sue...good luck

Any health risks in smoking Cigerette paper alone?

just stop trust me! smoke inhillation is just bad and why are u smoking paper anyways thats just dumb their is nothing fun about it. if it calmes u down or something its not the paper its just the fact that your repeatidly inhaling and exhaling. but dont do it its just bad and lame :p im not saying ur lame:) but theirs nuthin cool about it.

Joint paper?