Smoking and weightloss

I dont want people to give me all this crap on how I shouldnt smoke and its the chemo that will make me loose weight..

I just want a real and concrete answer..
Not that hard..

Does smoking weed, or cigaretts helps you loose weightt?

sum people say if your smokin then yur not eating.. yeh but your nt smokin 24/7 of the day and your nt eating 24/7 of the day:S I dont know the answer but I have heard that you loose a little bit of weight each ciggaret you ave.. but that is not an excuse for you 2 smoke 50 a day because it still affects urs health.

smoking is an appetite suppresant (apparently!)...and smoking weed - well, you get the munchies generally, so I doubt that helps weight loss lol!...ummm chocolate brownies

if your smoking then your not eating...

No. smoking tobacco or weed will not directly effect your weight. Whether it'll affect your eating habits, well, thats a diff story. It truly depends on your body.

Hope I answered your question

Zach

...some people just shouldnt "amswer" questions

Yes, ciggerettes help you lose weight, weed doesnt. But it still effects your health

I know smoking weed gives you munchies, so it does not help you loss weight but if you dont eat while smoking weed does it help you loss weight???/

I dont know about weed
but weight loss is common in smokers because its hard to eat when you have a cig sticking out of your mouth

Weed gives you the munchies so bad! Smoking Cigs does suppress my appetite but I think it depends on each individual person