Why do i have sleep paralysis sometimes?

It is like Someone is holding me back and It is the worst. How can I stop this? Is there anything I can do?

Didnt know it was a condition...i know a girl who says sumin similer happened to her,only the once tho...but she thinks it was a ghost,spooky stuff lol

Sleep paralysis. My siss has it really bad and I got it once, look it up. Pretty much you should eat healthy, get a good sleep and have a balanced sleep pattern. That's what I can suggest to you because the later you stay up and the mre you screw with your sleep patterns the more likely it will happen. There's nothi to do to get "rid" of it, you're just technically awake and you can see, hear, think, and blink whatever, but your body is sleeping

Can you give me anymore characteristics of sleep paralysis?

Greeting from Sonia

My name is Sonia i am single woman, looking for
honest and caring friend for a serious relationships,
and i came across and became interesting in you,
and i will like you to reply
with Email address (sonia23lakarme at yahoo.co.uk
)
so that i can send you my photos and give you some
details about my self, waiting to read from you,

Yours New Friend SONIA

Suggestions for my elderly mother who cannot sleep?

Greeting from Sonia

and i will like you to reply
)

Yours New Friend SONIA

No food No Sleep since the accident

scam or spam?

Anyone else experience sleep paralysis

I read that sleeping on your sides help.

Who needs more sleep?

sleep paralysis. my relative (he is a doctor) told me that if you ever expereinced it, u have to concentrate on moving just one part of your body, it may be any part, big or small. like you may really really concentrate on moving your finger and once ur able to move ur finger, it'll be fine..hope it helps.

sleep paralysis

wow i didnt know it was a condition all this time i taught it was some ghost thing .never too old to learn init

Cant sleep

I get it from time to time & I am a side sleeper. It really doesn't matter how you sleep. When you get it, you get it. I think there is medication, though I'm not sure. I just deal with it when I get it(which is usally durring a nightmare) & prey I wake up in time before the dream gets too bad x_X

Isn't sleep amazing?!

I have it every once in a while, and its usually when I oversleep, however its the opposite for my sister. I think the only way to help prevent it is to make sure youre not messing up your sleeping habits.(Too much or too little.)

I cant go to sleep

How can I reach a sleep paralysis or lucid dreaming?