Black girls have the prettiest feet?

Do other guys agree with me that [ Black Girls Have The Pretty-est Feet !!!

Recent Questions Beauty & Style  Add Answer

best female feet by race
1.white
2.asian
3.hispanic
4.black
5. middle eastern

black girls feet get ashy easily. holla.

Hahahahahahahaha! I must comment on this being that I am a black girl! Heehee...not alll black women have pretty feet... I mean mine are gorgeous, but I have a best friend whose feet are hiddeous, but I would say that black women are beautiful women! And that I 100% agree with!

How do girls wear thongs/g-strings all the time when girls get discharge?

No. White girls have pretty feet too! And as a matter of fact I am one of them!

Should girls shave or trim their fanny ?

Okay let me share with all of you as a black man I have noticed pretty feet on women of all nationallities. My ex (who is black and Italian) probably has some of the prettest feet I have ever seen and now that we are not together living in the same house, I think she likes to tease me with them walking around barefoot, taking her shoes and socks off in front of me wearing open toe shoes that drive me crazy. I need to move before I lose my mind.

Do girls have hair in their buttholes?

What are pretty feet? Not everyone agrees on what makes a foot pretty; or a face pretty; or a...
Color is just one preference.
There is something beautiful about all women.

Can you wear white shoes with black pants

Yes black girls do have the prettiest feet especially when they have a manicure. I would love to suck some bueatiful black toes right now

Why do some girls have no hair on their arms?

As a White guy with a fetish for booty and feet, I am living it up with my Ebony girlfriend. She is half White and half Black and her feet and toes are amazing

Why do guys wear girls' panties to bed sometimes?

I am a black male I would say black woman have the best 1st then 2nd is white 3rd is spanish now it depends on the condtion of the foot/toes/nails I have my own standards soft and smooth hmmm with sexy legs to macth

what is the attractive breast size which every girl dreams?

any race can have pretty feet as long as they take care of them

girls only ways to make my breast grow faster?

That a lie im black and MY feet look FINE but my mommy's feet look like the devil him self
Sorry mommy

How often do you girls shave your vagina to keep it smooth.