My hand fell asleep and won't wake up?

My left hand has been asleep since I woke up on Sunday. I don't know why, but it won't wake up. I'm scared I'm going to die if it does'nt wake up. Please help!

You aren't going to die, but you do need to have it evaluated. Go to the doctors or a clinic as soon as you can. It may just be something like carpal tunnel syndrome. I had something similar in both hands, and I'm fine now. But doctors were necessary.
Good Luck!!

Sounds very serious,if it doesn't wake up by tomorrow,either go to the emergency room (ER) for medical attention or try massaging your elbow joint. Good Luck!

What are the chances that you will never wake up from a general anaesthesia?

Try soaking that arm and hand in warm water for 30 to 60 minutes. That might help.

It sounds like you may have fallen asleep on it cutting off the circulation to some nerves.

If it isn't better in another day, go to the doctor and have it looked at. It might be a pinched nerve that is causing that sensation.

Where can you get shot that won't cause serious damage?

hand fell asleep wont wake