How to gain fat or muscle in my butt?

how can I gain fat or muscles in my butt I want a big butt!!,and also how long does it take to get a big butt?

hi...I was going to answer this and looks like this prkswilflwr knows her stuff! trust that! Its excellent advice. also if you are not comfortable useing the free weights, then stairmaster is also good to add to this workout. Many of these you can do at home like the lunges, squats, stair climbs, and get creative...if you feel a burn by some sort of movement or exercise do a few sets of it, have fun. If you like to dance go out with friends , dance till the club closes, don't drink alcohol, and stay away from the laymos and get your workout there...that is what I call fun, plus its a hell of a workout unless you are not into that sort of thing :)or you can go to a gym, pay the monthly dues and get advice from a trainer which will be really effective but knid of boreing. It will help ou stay motivated though, thoses home workouts don't always get done unless you have clockwork dedication to doing it. Good luck, scult that bod baby!!! remember to eat well also.

Hi,

You cannot gain fat to one specific area. You would have to gain fat everywhere, which is unhealthy.

Now, for muscles, here are two different workout plans you can do to get muscle in your butt:

Twice a week (Monday/Wednesday)

Squats - 4 sets x 10 reps
Lunges - 3 sets x 20 reps
Leg Presses - 4 sets x 12 reps
Seated Leg Curls - 4 sets x 15 reps
Standing Leg Curls - 3 sets x 10-15 reps
Lying Leg Curls - 3 sets x 10-15 reps

Alternating days (Tuesday/Thursday):

Lying Leg Curls - 4 sets x 15 reps
Seated Leg Curls - 4 sets x 10-15 reps
Flat Back Deadlifts - 3 sets x 15 reps
Hack Squats - 3 sets x 8-15 reps
Leg Presses - 4 sets x 8-15 reps
Leg Extensions - 3 sets x 15 reps

how can I gain fat or muscles in my butt, I want a big butt

gain muscle butt, as muscle