What is the best way for me to get rid of my lovehandles??

situps-wid-intervials-in-between-2-get-heartrate-up-1st-&-in-btween-boxin-weights-do-twists-danin-ect-sqweeze-ur-abs-wen-eva-possible-lik-hooverin-mopin-polishin-ect-in-large-motions-good-luck-luv-saz

Well the way I got rid of mine was being in an active sport like cheerleading,soccor, or track look at my pics i lost over 15 lbs now i have a HOT boyfriend who didn't even realize I exsisted before i lost the weight and am a cheerleader for Dallas Cowboys!

How to tone my legs and get rid of lovehandles?

This site is super informative:

http://www.military.com/NewContent/0,13190,Smith_051904,00.html

It even has pictures of exercises you should do.

Hope it helps!

How to get rid of lovehandles?

Activity - lots of it.
And water, even instead of diet drinks. Did you know Aspartame (Nutra-sweet) actually lies to the body and creates additional cravings that result in weight-gain?!! Iztroo. Water's best.
Crunches will tone things up fast while the new activity level starts burning things away.

Have fun. Even if that means you're not sitting here very much typing on fun advice! :-D

Best way to get rid of excess holiday pounds?