What would you wish for if you had only one wish and 30 minutes to live (it can't be money)?

Answer #1

gay sex.

ive swore to try everything once before i die and 30 minutes will do the trick.

Answer #2

World peace for sure. Sounds lame but i’d do it

Answer #3

To have all of my loved ones with me, so I could tell them all just how much I love them.

Lame, I know, but my loved ones are more important to me than any experience or thing.

Answer #4

I guess I’d wish that the minutes in “30 minutes to live” would change and be 30 000 000 minutes instead. But then I’d be beyond 100 yrs when I die. :-P

Answer #5

Ok!nw thats scary

Answer #6

It znt lame its @wesome!;-)thanks dude:-*

Answer #7

I could also wish the minutes become years, but then I’d be 59 when I die, which I think is too young. ……. 30 000 000 minutes is approximately 78 years and that would make me 107 because I’m 29 now. I’m not sure I want to live that long. But it’s better than dying now or at 59.

Answer #8

The power to control time. Or… CHOCOLATE! :D

Answer #9

lmao

Answer #10

thats sortof cheatiing.. oldest trick in the book :)

Answer #11

fly!!!!!!!!!! superman!!

Answer #12

MATTY…(shocked) (o , 0) Cheating is one thing…but with a man no less…:(

Answer #13

I have to agree! no it isnt lame…it’s real…Affection…what this world lacks…real unconditional love…

Answer #14

If someone gave me that choice then they are threatening to kill me. I would definitely try all that I can do to cheat myself out of the situation. It’s not a fair choice to make, or is it?

Answer #15

sex. i’ve promised to save my virginity for marriage. so yeah, i would want to have sex

Answer #16

right!! anything to survive…yeh?? but doubt the killer would buy that!! speaking of which.. i am now googling some good real ways to get out of such gory situation..:) u never know!!!

Answer #17

Yes! :D My too! lol. :DD

Answer #18

I would wish to have endless wishes!! :DD And the first would be 4 me to not die in 30 mins but aftr I lived my complete life! :D And then the rest r not so important but if u have1 wish with no rules then I would get myself out of the 30 hole. lol. ;D

Answer #19

Skydiving baby!

Answer #20

k… ill take u with me!! hold on tight !! :)

Answer #21

= D

More Like This
Ask an advisor one-on-one!
Advisor

Pro News Live

Media, Journalism, Online News

Advisor

HugeDomains

Domain Name Registration, E-commerce, Online Marketing

Advisor

Megri Blog

Business, Finance, Health

Advisor

First Indian Detective Agency

Private Investigation Services, Detective Agencies, Security Services

Advisor

Report Writing Help

Academic Writing Services, Content Writing Services, Professional Writing Services