Funadvice Logo

When you adopt a child can the birth mother let him live with her?

Home More advice Kids

I adopted my grandaughters' brother & sister. The natural mother asked if she could just have contact. During that contact she told the 11 yr old boy that she was trying hard to get them back. Now the 11 boy and 15 yr old girl want to live with their mother. Can I let them go live with the mother when her paternal rights have been terminated?