Funadvice Logo

Can the father of your child take full custody of the child if the mother ask for child support?

Home More advice Kids

I filled for support for my child because the father refused to give me anything for the child.Now he is trying to take my child away stating that my child has lived with is since date of birth and because he makes more money than I do.I share the time with him equally and don't try to keep my child form his father. Can he take my child from me?