What's wrong with my body?

for a few weeks know I have been vomiting off and on nausea tired more often but I get a lot of sleep missed period if this counts sore /tender breast headaches almost everyday constipation(it comes an goes) sometimes it feels like im about to pass out heart burn and acid reflux I really dont know whats going on I have never esprience this befor im scared it might be somethimg wrong with me if any anwsers please help to have a understand

Answer #1

hey go to the doctor I don’t want to scare you but you might be pregenent it depends it could be a lot of things see a doctor good luck;);)

Answer #2

your pregnant

Answer #3

well it could be becouse you are pregnant I would go to a doctor to find out

Answer #4

Hope your ready to hear babies crying.

Answer #5

hey. did you have sex. if you did then you might b pregnant. go c your doctor and knw abt sex

Answer #6

your going to have a baby

Answer #7

why is it that I am all ways in an on and off mode I dont eat any only drink water and always brake down and cry everynight after I done something good for my self.

More Like This
Ask an advisor one-on-one!
Advisor

Body Buddies Australia

Health and Wellness, Fitness, Nutrition

Advisor

Weightlessness | Mind Body Pe...

Health and Wellness, Fitness Training, Personal Development

Advisor

Mind & Body Works

Counselling services, Psychotherapy, Psychology

Advisor

Chicago Liposuction by Lift B...

Cosmetic Surgery, Medical Spa, Skin Treatments

Advisor

Female to Male Full Body Spa ...

Spa Massage Services, Body Massage Centers, Erotic Massage