there is something wrong with my body...

I have this thing in my chin, I just realized it about ten minutes ago. its like just past my my chin like towards my neck. when I press against it, it feels like it can move, but its attached to something. I dont know what it is and im starting to feel very uneasy. does anyone have any ideas or knowledge concerning this? I don’t know it might be a lump or something

Answer #1

I just had thyroid cancer and it sucked but the doctor said if I waited any longer to get it checked out it would of gotten worse. so I would see if you could get it checked out sooner!!!

Answer #2

that might be cancer or a tumer! get it checked out! it can be seriuos and it could spread if it is a tumer or cancer! GET IT CHECKED OUT SOON!

Answer #3

sh!t. well im going to the doctor in november, ill get it checked out. that and a few other things. think it could get real bad in a week or two?

Answer #4

on the positive side if it is a 2-3 inchs wide its just your trachea

More Like This
Ask an advisor one-on-one!
Advisor

Body Buddies Australia

Health and Wellness, Fitness, Nutrition

Advisor

Weightlessness | Mind Body Pe...

Health and Wellness, Fitness Training, Personal Development

Advisor

Mind & Body Works

Counselling services, Psychotherapy, Psychology

Advisor

Chicago Liposuction by Lift B...

Cosmetic Surgery, Medical Spa, Skin Treatments

Advisor

Female to Male Full Body Spa ...

Spa Massage Services, Body Massage Centers, Erotic Massage