what is wrong with my body?

so I had my period when I was twelve and its always been kinda eratic and I didnt think anything of it but a couple years it started getting really light. I had it really light then I skipped 3 months then I had it really light then I skipped like 4 months then I had it but it was really light for about 2 weeks (in a row) then it got really heavy for a week then it was gone now I have been on it really light for a month and it just started getting really heavy! I mean REALLY heavy! and my emotions are really crazy! I feel like crying a minute then im really happy and all sorta stuff. abd dont say go to the doctor cause I cant and I never have…dont even ask!

Answer #1

So what exactly are you going to do with the hypotheses we come up with? Alright I hypothesise that perhaps your hormones are a little out of whack. However, it really doesnt matter what we come up with, we cannot magically cure you. You need to see a doctor.

Answer #2

Why don’t you want to go to the doctor?

Irregular periods certainly aren’t that strange and a lot of women never regulate, however if the bleeding differs that much from period to period you’ll have to see a doctor. There might be something seriously wrong and you’ll have to get it checked out. Don’t mess with your reproductive system.

Answer #3

well to a degree this is normal, but if it is upsetting you then the doctor is the way to go. sorry but it is.

but this dosent sound too un-normal lol, everyone goes through erratic periods for like 3 years sometimes even. and when it was really light- were you eating enough or did you loose heaps of weight because that can make it go lighter.

this is probably just your body regulating itself. but honestly- its better to be safe than sorry!

More Like This
Ask an advisor one-on-one!
Advisor

Body Buddies Australia

Health and Wellness, Fitness, Nutrition

Advisor

Weightlessness | Mind Body Pe...

Health and Wellness, Fitness Training, Personal Development

Advisor

Mind & Body Works

Counselling services, Psychotherapy, Psychology

Advisor

Chicago Liposuction by Lift B...

Cosmetic Surgery, Medical Spa, Skin Treatments

Advisor

Female to Male Full Body Spa ...

Spa Massage Services, Body Massage Centers, Erotic Massage