What is it called when you say something different than whats read?

I’m actually starting to think that I have a minor case of dislexia but im not sure if I do… like theres been multiple cases where I read one thing and say another like for telling the time on a digital clock or a clock with hands… or reading words and leaving letters out or putting extra ones in but usually its with numbers and it sucks because theres been times where I read a schedule and I get the wrong day or time so if you can help me I would really like to know if I am or not…

Answer #1

Could be something called semantic dyslexia. You’ll have to get evaluated in order for you to get an accurate diagnoses though. Also you might want to have a look at this.


Answer #2


More Like This
Ask an advisor one-on-one!

Tarot Reading Hotline

Psychic Readings, Tarot Reading, Astrology


Daily Info Blog

Information, News, Blog


Queenan Law

Law Firm, Legal Services


United CCS

Call Center Solutions, Customer Service, Small Business Services



Private Investigator, Licensed Detective Agency