Whats it called when you snap your fingers?

Not clicking but when you like shake your hand, and there makes a kind of ‘clicking’ sound… and people usually say things like wiccckkked when they do it… lol

What is it called because I want to search on google on how to do it… but I don’t even know what its called!

Thanks =]

Answer #1

I don’t know what its called but what you do is put your thumb and middle finger together like making an ‘o’ and loosen your hand and shake it so your ist finger hits the middle finger and makes a snap/click sound. it takes a lot of practice, lol it took me like a year.

More Like This
Ask an advisor one-on-one!

Queenan Law

Law Firm, Legal Services


United CCS

Call Center Solutions, Customer Service, Small Business Services



Private Investigator, Licensed Detective Agency


Business Plans

Business Planning Services, Business Development, Capital Raising


DDS Detectives

Private Investigation, Corporate Intelligence, Security Services