What can I do to join the military with a pardonable felony?

I have a bachelors degree in business administration w/option in management. I have a felony from a domestic violence charge back in 2007. I successfully completed a diversion program for the charge and now I am waiting for my probation period to expire. I am also currently working towards my masters degree, but would really like to join the military. Any suggestions?

Answer #1

Contact a recruiter and see whether they can help you or not. Each branch is different and has different rules so your best bet is to contact a recruiter since the rules are always changing.

More Like This
Ask an advisor one-on-one!

Telegram Forex Signals

Finance, Forex trading, Investing



Online Surveys, Market Research, Paid Online Tasks


Richard James

Legal Services, Business Consulting, Coaching


Forex GDP

Finance, Investing, Trading


Up the Gains

Financial Services, Personal Finance, Money Management