What are the five pillars of Islam?
five pillars of islam is syahadat, solat, zakat (tithe), shaum (fasting), made the pilgrimage to Mecca or we call that Haj.
1. Syahadat is the profession of faith : Asyhadu An-Laa Ilâha Illallâh, wa Asyhadu Anna Muhammadar Rasulullâh [there is no God other than Allah, and the Prophet Muh. is His massenger].
2. ritual prayers and actions performed five times daily (obligatory solat). Subuh ( the early morning prayer), Dzuhur (midday prayer), Ashar (afternoon prayer), Maghrib (sunset prayer.), Isya (evening prayer). these five times is an obligatory prayer,
3. zakat is tithe in rice or money paid on last day of fasting month. and zakat-maal tithe paid by rich people for poor people. Zakat has a certainty.
4. shaum is fasting. Shaum Ramadhan is fating a month in Ramadhan (one of islamic month). And Islam has another shaum.
5. Haj is made the pilgrimage to Mecca.
About Islam you can read [link removed]
or search more in Internet
hiya, gosh cant believ you sent this 4 years ago. ok, the 5 pillars of islam are the 5 belieifs of islam, for example, one of them is salah, which means prayer. a muslim needs to follow all 5 pillars to be a good muslim.
hope thats a help, but im sorry its soo very late!!