What type of legal forms could they have to force us to give them our land?

Well, ever since my best friend’s daddy past away, her aunt and uncle has been harrassing them and making threats to her, her mother and her sisters about the land that my best friend’s daddy had left behind for them. The reason they are harassing them about their land is because they want the land and they are trying to take it from them. But the will states that when he passes/passed away the land is supposed to go to his wife and his children. But just recently, they went somewhere and had papers done for them to sign in order to give them all, half, or part of the land. What kind of legal papers do you think they had done on the land? Thanks!

Answer #1

It sound like they are trying to contest the will. In order to do that they would have to prove that the will is invalid because it was made under duress or coercion, or that the deceased was not of sound mind when the will was made.

Answer #2

Ok, thanks for the info. I’m trying to help them with this and to keep them from losing their land that’s rightfully theirs.

Answer #3

I suggest they consult a lawyer…

More Like This
Ask an advisor one-on-one!

Lawyers Corner Legal Blogs

Law, Legal Services, Attorneys


Connect Legal

Legal Services, Law Firms, Consulting Services


Complete Legal Outsourcing

Legal Services, Outsourcing Services, Business Support Services


Paladin Legal Defenders

Criminal Defense Lawyer, Legal Services, Law Firm


Morgan Legal Group PC

Legal Services, Law Firm, Personalized Service