Is it true that if you eat after eight you'll gain weight?

Depends on how late u stay up and how active u r after u eat

ii Usually Go To Sleep Right After ii Eat .

Why am I gaining weight if I hardly eat?

I'm torn between this... I would always stop eating at 7 cause I went to bed early to get up for work... Now my trainer told me to eat every two hours small meals. He said if your hungry at 12 at night eat, or you will go into starvation mode and your metabolism will get slower... I still don't know if I agree with him...

How true is that diet that you eat everyhting and you lose weight.

Here's the thing.
You should never eat carbs at night, because carbs give you energy, and if the energy is not used it turns to fat. You won't usually exercise at night, so you'll gain more weight if you eat carbs at night as opposed to carbs in the day while you're active.
P.S I'm a little confused as to why you're writing like that :/

Will eating before bed make you gain weight?

That's not true. It doesn't matter when you eat, as long as you burn it.

Does eating fast food a lot make you gain weight?

If you dont give the food time to digest the calories get stored and not burned off, thats for anytime not just 8.

Will eating two bowls of cereal at night make me gain weight?

It's a false assumption slurped up by the public media. The body isn't a fat-storing clock, so it won't just store fat/weight by you eating at an exact time.

Eat more calories than you burn = gain weight
Eat less calories than you burn = lose weight
Eat the same calories you burn = maintain weight

That's all there is to it. Studies in past years showed that eating carbs at night slows down GH release so you grow less/sleep less/get fat. They also said years back any high spike in insulin causes fat gain - which has been proven to be irrelevant in some scenarios since one or two spikes won't do anything for you unless you have some underlying diseases already.

Eat when you want. I eat at 12 a.m. and sleep at 2 a.m., I'm LOSING weight.

What type of foods can I eat that will make me full and not gain weight?