Is there any way to straighten out my teeth without spending any money?

no. there is no way. only way to get perfectly straight teeth is by getting braces. but there is a way you dont have to spend money, have someone else pay for braces for yourself.

Well you can get braces quickly but that could cost too much. But my cousin got hers free on the NHS but she had to wait a 2-3 years on a waiting list for them.

How do teeth bands work, and is Orthofill a trustworthy site?

Honestly dont make fun of me but my twi front teeth were never perfect so when i was like 9 i filed them with a nail file and they'rebperfectly stright now and people tell me i have perfect teeth but little do they know i filed them hahaha but can you blame me i was 9 years old and i figure makes my nails even why not my teeth lol lol lol

What's wrong with her teeth?

**oops two not twi and they're perfectly not they'rebperfectly lol

How can I straighten my member?

Preventing crooked teeth

seriously, that's awesome

Is there a hole forming in one of my front teeth?

I know right! If you wanted them within a year then it costs around £1800!!! what a rip off :/

Rabies without saliva or teeth contact

lol like you had an overbite so you filed them down? orr..?

Teeth moving question

But I'm just telling you my story don't do it lol unless you really want to but I would go with braces lol

how do I get stains off my teeth?

Lol no its just one was like almost longer than the other and it sorta push up just a little bit not bad bad but i didnt like the way it looked lol i dont know how your teeth are so idk if it would work which is why i said go with the braces plus everyone is putting them on now a days lmao

Why do I only seem to get cavaties when I'm taking good care of my teeth?

get braces and dont suck your thumb or anything, it will make them worse

What to do about stains caused by flouride on my teeth?

lmfao ok i will not suck my thumb thanks for that advice.