House we were renting is in forclosure won't return deposit

my old landlord let the house we were living in go under forclousure and she sent me a letter in the mail that I got today saying she wasnt going to give us our deposit back and use it for feb rent the forclousure date was feb 4 we moved jan 26 anyone have any info

Answer #1

If they refuse, about the only option you may have is small claims court…but, from the sound of it, if they are having their own financial difficulty, even that might not get the money back :(

Answer #2

tell them to look up a foreclosure specialist

More Like This
Ask an advisor one-on-one!

London Housing Disrepair Claims

Housing Disrepair Claims, Legal Services, Real Estate Services


NY Cash for Houses

Real Estate, Home Improvement, Property Management


Housing Disrepair Claims Soli...

Housing Disrepair Claims, Compensation Claims, Legal Services


Sell My House Fast Calgary [ ...

Real Estate, Home Buying, Property Investment


Garden House Flags

Outdoor Decor, Home Decor, Garden Supplies