How do you get rid of keratosis pilaris on your arms without using prescription stuff?

There really isn't all that much you can do. My sister has the same thing. There isn't really any way to get rid of it, only control it or make it not as bad. Her doctor told her to moisturize the area really well and often and using non-perfumed lotion or a bit of vaseline. Also, when showering, try not to use soap on it, but if you do, again non-perfumed and mild soap. It's been suggested you exfoliate the area as well. Looking online, it is said that taking vitamin A can help, along with getting yourself a humidifier for the winter. I've also read somewhere that apple cider vinegar helps.

Have you tried an aspirin mask? Crush a few aspirin tablets and add enough water to make a paste. Apply it and leave it for about 5 minutes (or until it is dry), then massage it in for about half a minute before rinsing it off.

What's this liquid stuff on my panties?

Exfoliating regularly and getting some sunlight, that is what my dermatologist recommended and it worked.

What is on my arms and how can I get rid of them?