Question for childcare people

I am looking for work as a nanny or something like that and I was told in whsmiths there was a magazine where there is a lot of jobs in on childcare in does anyone know whats its called ? Please write back if you do please

Answer #1

oh rite thanks for that

Answer #2

I think it’s probably called Nursery World.

Answer #3

Also check a magazine called The Lady.

Answer #4

when I looked with that one , there was a man on the front of it

More Like This
Ask an advisor one-on-one!

Clear People Safe

Employee Safety, Workplace Assessments, HR Solutions


All Trades Questions

Construction, Electrical, Plumbing


The News Hunts

General News, Business, Entertainment


Online Chat Services, Social Networking, Internet Services


Express Employment Profession...

Office Services, Light Industrial, Skilled Trades