Funadvice Logo

When a person who was wrongly accused of a crime gets exonerated after spending years in ja!l do they get any type of compensation from the government?

Home More advice Politics & Law

A man was just released from a texas pr!son after spending 30 years being locked up when he was innocent. Does the government atleast give him money? They dont mention it but it seems they have to do something...they took away 30 years of an innocent mans life.