I recently left my father's house because my step mom is abusive verbally (Most of the time, 99%) and physically (the other 1%). I'm living with my mom now, and I let it slip that my step mom punched me. I have two little sister's at dad's house that my step mom absolutely loved. But mom thinks step mom is being bad to them, so she just started fialing for custody. What should I do?
Tel your mom that your siblings have not been abused. But if your mother does not believe you start to worry about her other children then that is her right. Maybe she is worried that her other kids might get the same thing when they are older. You can step back and leave the matter to your parents. It's adults' thing.
Tell her that it was just you and not them. That is very important. However she should take them away from the step mother, if she was abusive to you previously then she most likely will do the same when they are older or maybe she is already. I know I would take them away if I were the mother.
Not much u can do, I'm happy ur in a safe place now and sorry u were abused. I have found in my experiance if 1 child is bn abused the others may or may not b, who knows maybe u all will b better off with ur mom
you can tell her by showing attitude to her and by staying most of the time out of the house
let her file...