Would it be a bad idea to let my daughter go to Dallas with her dad before the court has settled the child support and custody arrangement?

Home More advice Parents & Family

Ok so i have an appointment with the Attorney general in April for child support. Im thinking becuase i have already filed and a case is open there is a temporary custody with me already. The father moved to Dallas and wants to take her there for a while. He knows about the child support but has not been subpoened yet? the court day has not been set. Im worried he might do somthin stupid and try to take her from me. I have no problem letting her go stay for a while with him, but i want to make sure he cant just take her. He also seems to think that if he has her for a while that i should have to pay him money. And he shouldnt have to pay me. Even though i am the custodial parent. help me please lol