I'm skinny ! how can i gain weight ?

I'm So Skinny & I Really Want To Gain Weight ,
I Eat a lot is there anything else I can do?

muscle ways more than fat. so exercize and eat right. if your body is acctually to skin. your body will naturally correct that even if you healthy. so exercize and eat healthy

Well, because children like myself have a fast metabolism the food we eat is quickly disposed but you don't have to worry you'll gain weight as you get older like 18 and stuff you know nobody's perfect you know. so just wait until you get older enjoy your skinniness while you have it because later on in life it won't be there and it will be gone it will be much slower so enjoy it while you can.

P.S don't be afraid to be all that you are.

Do I need to gain weight?

im skinny to. 6'1" and I weigh 125, I about to try anabolic steroids and see if it works

How can I gain weight in your opinion?

exercise! eat lots of peanut butter and rice(helps gain weight), plenty of proteins!
gain muscle instead of fat;) trust me its better in the long run!

I dont want to gain weight

eat more fatty foods but make sure you have fruit and veg at the same time so you stay healthy

Can I gain just a little weight so I'm not too skinny anymore?