Have you had a UFO sighting?

Home More advice Science

I am extremely interested in hearing your stories if you have.

Personally, I have had three sightings in my lifetime.

The first was back in 1997 when my daughter and I were having trouble sleeping, so we went out to sit on the front porch. It was about 4am and everything was very quiet. Soon after we went out there, we began to see an object in the sky coming toward us very slowly. At first it was difficult to make out a shape, but as it neared us, we saw that it was shaped like a football, metallic silver in color, and was approximately the size of the Goodyear blimp! As we watched it fly over our house, (I would say it was approximately 50 feet above the trees, it made absolutely no sound. We continued to watch it slowly fly away into the night. We never saw it again. I don't know what it was, but it definitely was not any conventional aircraft that I have ever seen, in real life, or on television.

The second time was not long after that, when my daughter and I were in the drive-thru line at Taco Bell. It was lunch time, so it was broad daylight outside. We saw a saucer shaped object that appeared to be approximately 1/4 mile away. It was hovering above some trees for approximately 10 seconds, then took off at a very high rate of speed and disappeared northward.

The third incident is a bit difficult to describe and happened in 2004. Again my daughter and I both witnessed this. It involved a very large, dark shadow in an otherwise clear sky. There were no clouds, and the afternoon sun was low in the sky. This "shadow" was about where the sun would be in the sky at about 1pm. It never moved, and we watched it until it was too dark to see it anymore. This shadow was huge, and if it was some sort of craft, it was the size of what some may call a "mothership." Could this have been a "cloaked" ship?

Do you have any UFO sightings stories to tell?