What do i do if i forgot to sign up for the draft?

Recent Questions Politics & Law

i am turning 19 and i was told by my family that i diddnt have o sign up for the draft cause they changed the law, but now i was looking online and i found out that i have to or ill get into trouble wat should i do

Tell them...

how exactly do i do that im not sure wat to do if i should just fill it out online and let it be a year late or go to an army office and talk to them

Tell your family that you got the wrong information and I'm sure they will be fine with that. You can fill it in I guess, but it might be a bit more better to talk to someone just to make sure it will be alright.

do i need to go talk to someone in the army or do i just fill it out online and let it be

o i c

Sign up online, better late than never

http://funadvice.com/r/3k1f3tvt79

what do u think they will do if they do anything a slap on the wrist or do u realy think there gonna send me to jail for 5 years because of that

Just sign up saying that you didn't know, schools and the government are extremely lousy at communicating that we need to sign up for that. I forget why exactly, but its really important that it be done this year because of the Census.