Do you find pregnant woman attractive?

Recent Questions Beauty & Style  Add Answer

I think women look all cute pregnant, (most of them :P) with there baby bumps. But if I was a guy, I wouldn't be all like; "Dayummm girl, lemme' get that numba' mmm."

Nothing is more beautiful than a pregnant woman. c:

do woman find thin men to be attractive

well my bf says its cute on some girls he helped me through my pregnancy when i was rapped over a year ago

Am I attractive at all?

If she was my wife then yeah of course

How to make myself more attractive?

:O sorry to hear that

How to make myself more attractive for my boyfriend?

Aww man. Very sorry

How much does a womans apperance count

No.

Ladies: Do I look attractive?

Nope

How to be attractive?

I think thr beautiful, they have a glow u can't reproduce :-)

Who here actually finds the "jersy shore" look attractive?

its fine now i have an amazing one yr old daughter who is my whole world besides my 2nd daughter

Do you find some uniforms on people rather attractive?

Yes, very. It's that glow thing. :)

Do you find this woman attractive

I don't see pregnancy as anything but what it is. I don't find it ugly nor attractive.
-shrug-

I think I am very attractive ;-) lol.

Bless you. So sorry for what happened. It is so honorable that you carried and are raising the child. Just think, if years down the road you tell her what happened, she is going to really know how much her mother loves her. God Bless You.

Well I know at least one that I do ;D. To answer the question, yes, sometimes. I wonder why that is? It's kind of a strange thing in a way. I wonder if it has to do with our inherent subconcious desire to reproduce and seeing a pregnant woman sends some kind of subliminal message to our brain saying "she's capable" or something like that. I don't know. On the other hand, I have seen prego gals that I never gave a second look to, so I guess maybe they need to cute for it to work. Just a guess.

Yes.. But like harleythecreator, I too wouldn't be like that :p and I like the baby bumps too and don't forget the glow they have :D:)

lol my fiance's friend thinks im so attractive. He hits on me all the time. Cory just laughs at it, nothin serious. But he says pregnant girls are the best lol

hell yes

I actually really do. Not like in a sexual way obviously. But they have that glow and you just wanna be around them. Lol I told that to my friends and theyre all like ew dude! I tried explaining that I didnt mean in a sexual way but they're all just like "nah its cool bro, we're not judging, so have you ever done a prego chick?=D", "isnt that like a threesome?" -___- ugh frigin idiots. But yhea, when my dance teacher was pregnant she couldn't stop smiling=)

uuuhhhmmmmmm.. . . . . . ツ

Smart answer. Non incriminating.

Another good answer.

lol he is always full of smart answers ;)

i find attractive people attractive being prego has nothing to do with it though i would personally never date or have sexual actions with a prego woman thats just gross

I think pregnant women are beautiful! There's a life growing inside of them! Amazing.