So me and my baby-mom had a falling out, so now if i want to spend time with my daughter i have to watch her by myself. That's fine i got confident in myself that i can handle a 1 year old girl, but the things that is messing with me is her poopy diaper. I can change her pee just fine, but its just the other one is so messy, smelly, and just plain out disgusting. It's send shivers down my spine, i dont know if thats it because im so paranoid of germs. Like i wash my hands after i get done handling bleach, laundry soap, raw meats, and just ton of things. I like to keep my hand clean , and the smell of her poop don't help neither, i was thinking of plugging my nose and maybe i can handle it like that,
but any tips or something?
1. Lay the baby down on her back (she will squirm and whine but that's just what babies do)
2. Open the dirty diaper (DO NOT REMOVE it from under the child)
3. Grab her feet (gently) and lift her bottom up slightly so you can wipe from her bottom to her front.
4. While still having her lower bottom somewhat in their air, remove the dirty diaper.
5. Place a clean diaper under her and set her down gently.
6. Hold the front of the diaper then take the fasten things from the left and right attach them to the front.
7. You should have a freshly changed baby. :3
If you are paranoid about germs consider this. Your daughter who has soiled her diaper now has germs all over her bottom. The same germ phobia you have about keeping your hands clean should make you want to keep your daughter's bottom clean.