Do i have to bleach my hair before i want to dye my hair dark blue?

You hair is pretty dark, if you want the blue to show up, you'd have to bleach it. The only sort of "blue" that would work, is a black that's tinted blue. I have black hair and tried that sort of black and it was the only sort of blue that ever showed in my hair without bleaching.

no i have brown hair i just dyed it black..

What is some good dye advice for dying part of my hair blue?

Probably, I think it'd only be like tinted blue, in the sun.

Where to get Blue hair dye?

Instead of bleaching, get LIVE XL blonde and scrub it into your hair. It wont work if you just apply it. I have had my hair all colours with using that instead of bleaching. Use that, leave it in for about 45 minutes. Then wash it out. You will be a gingery blonde colour (not properly blonde) and then use crazy dye that you can get from Sally's (you can probably get crazy dye online) there is a nice bright blue there :) the bottles are pink. It will work out fine, no worries :)

bleached my hair now i want it dark again...

regardless your hair is still black and it won't just go to blue. You need to bleach it first.

How do I properly dye my hair w/ bleach?

U need to bleach it so much that the yellow tint comes out as yellow+ blue = green, many of my friends have suffered that.

To bleach ur hair DONT do it urself and do it in stages, do treatments inbetween each stage. :) remember NO yellow should remain in ur hair if u want it blue, well unless u want green instead :P

Very dark hair.. & bleach?

No, dude no matter what u use if u have yellow/ orange tones in ur hair it will turen vairous shades of green not blue

Need to remove semi blue hair dye from hair QUICKLY!

i was gonna dye it when it was brown again theres only so much to describe in a question-_-

Should I bleach to get blue hair?

Just saying, you can have a description with your question that can be however long, so you could of put it there. xD & for best results, you probably would have to bleach it. If your hair is black. If it was brown, it'd probably come out dark but more than likely not what you want.

Why does my hair keep getting dark after I bleach it?

Not for me O.o

How can I dye my hair blue without looking vulgar?

no i want it dark blue so it should be good :D

How can I get my dark blue hair to fade away fast?