When can you feel a baby s heartbeat

Health

OK. I AM PREGNANT. AND I CAN FEEL THE BABYS HEART BEAT ALREADY. AT HOW MANY WEEKS IS IT WHEN YOU AN FEEL THAT? LIKE WHAT WEEK DOES IT START?

im about 11 weeks almost 12 wks pregnant and I sometimes feel my stomach throbbing up and done. I think its my baby's heartbeat... it moves slightly up and down and I can feel something in there...but I will play safe.

im about 6 almost 7 wks pregnant and I sometimes feel my stomach throbbing up and down.. I think its my baby's heartbeat.. it moves slightly up and down and I can feel something in there... but to play it safe go ask a professional...doctor

When can you feel a baby's heartbeat?

Hi,

The embryonic heart starts beating 22 days after conception, or about five weeks after the last menstrual period, which by convention we call the fifth week of pregnancy.

However, doctors don't usually try for the fetal heartbeat until 18 weeks, as before then it may be too early to detect anything and this causes anxiety for expectant parents.

I hope that answers your question :)

How can you hear your heartbeat in your ears?

Can you feel the babies heartbeat our tummy even after 22 days?

pregnancy