Will drinking just on fridays and saturdays make me gain weight?

I'm a freshman. Im nervous about the freshman 15. I have a really healthy diet sundays-thursdays. I have a small bowl of cereal for breakfast, a salad (no dressing) with a turkey sandwich (on wheat bread) for lunch. And for dinner ill have what ever the cafeteria is serving only a very small portion with some fruit and veggies. I also only drink water. But on friday night and saturdays...I party. I drink a lota alcohal and I usually eat what ever I want, but then come sunday again I am back on my strict diet...I also work out for an hour every single day. Those two days of cheating wont make me gain weight...right??

Beer Dont F"CKEN Make You Fat If Idiot Dont Drink 2 Much it Kill importian Stuff

the freshman 15 is because you are fending for yourself and some people aren't ready for that and eat mostly fast food because it is quick and cheap.

How can I gain weight fast?