Who wants to explain some weight stuff to me?

I just took my BMI and I fail to understand the point of it. go to any BMI site and type in my stuff then explain the results to me I looked around but its still not clear what it means, I get the basic idea but would like someone who does understand to explain.I'm 18 my height is 5'8'' or 68inches I weigh 134. The site gives me the number 20.4. Thank you to anyone who explains this to me.

So it doesn't tell you anything really, just that you could be fit or is the test just to get an aproximate answer? If thats the case where do I go to find more specific information like body fat%, muscle%, and to see if im healthy?

anything under 18.5 is underweight. anything above 29.5 is overweight. above 35 is obese. I think it does not work well for teenagers and young people until they are done growing officially. I bet that you are done growing so it would be more accurate for you. congrats on being average weight. the ideal is between 19 and 25.

am I over weight?