Who thinks I should I go to the doctors?

Im 16 years old, and I seem to get rashes on my legs and other places (boobs, inner thighs) that last a long time they have no texture but are very noticible, and one of my legs seems to get these numbing/cramping sensation that last for sometimes hours. I dont know if I should go to the doctors

Answer #1

Go to the doctor. You never know if the rash is the problem, or if the rash is a SYMPTOM of a bigger problem. Always check when in doubt.

Answer #2

I think you should! Expecially if they are reaccuring. I mean it definantly could be nothing…but at least you are save for that just in case it is something!

More Like This
Ask an advisor one-on-one!

Kif Doctors Syracuse

Healthcare, Medical Services, Doctors


IVF Doctors in Mohali

IVF Clinics, Fertility Specialists, Reproductive Health Services


The Fight Doctors

Combat sports, Hemp products, Health and wellness


Carolina Doctors Med Care

Family Care, Urgent Care, Medical Services


Flagstaff Foot Doctors

Podiatrists, Foot Doctors, Medical Clinics