Whats this plastic triangle folder called?

Ok, I’ve been looking for this thing to put like folders, or papers in. its plastic, and shaped like a triangle. You usually put it on a desk, or shelf and it can hold more than one folder at a time. Anyway, I dont know what they are called. Im sure you can get them at walmart or an office store. I just dont know what their called…anyone know???

Answer #1

Magazine file (see picture).

And your other question mentioned ‘the part of the computer next to your monitor. That is called the tower or CPU (Actually CPU is not quite right as CPU is a chip, but CPU unit is redundant - sort of.) Heck with it - call it the tower.

Answer #2

Binder or Trapper

Answer #3

A desk folder organizer?

(this is a small one)

More Like This
Ask an advisor one-on-one!

Mountain States Plastics

Plastic Manufacturing, Poly Bags, Polyethylene Pipe


Queenan Law

Law Firm, Legal Services


United CCS

Call Center Solutions, Customer Service, Small Business Services



Private Investigator, Licensed Detective Agency


Business Plans

Business Planning Services, Business Development, Capital Raising