What is the most popular cologne?

Who knows what the most popular cologne in America is? I have a little money and I want to smell nice for the ladies! What should I buy?

Recent Questions Shopping

Giorgio armani.
Its lush.

CHROME AND COOL WATER ARE THE BEST
WHEN A GIRL HUGS you SHE CANT LET GO
ITS GREAT

What is a popular gift?

Perfume goes a lot with personality, you need to find the one that goes with you. An advice .. don't get something so strong that'll get people sick. It doesn't matter how expensive or popular a cologne is if the frangance doesn't match with you.

What is the most popular cell phone out?

tommy bahama set sail st. barts colonge...its a pd, try it ...bandit ron

What's the most popular cologne for guys?

Giorgio Armani

Should I use Blue Crush or Armani cologne?

alright depending on age...right now

from hollister "JAKE" is totally in i describe it as ~sex in a bottle~

also try pacsun they have relle nice ones there...

even go 2 your local store and get some axe (kilo) bangin!!!

Laur...deff try "JAKE" tell me how you like it

How can you get a shirt popular

Giorgio Armani

Interestingly, both the men and women we spoke to really liked this cologne. Aqua di Gio has a strong citrus tone combined with a hint of rosemary and offers a spicy aquatic freshness. Men prefer its summer feel and women like the fresh scent.

Recommended for summer days. Sit on a terrace sipping cocktails or meet up with a business partner on a hot sunny afternoon. Our fashion panel also recommends this with a more casual dress code.

In the end you have to go to the counter and smell stuff. Some may give you a sneezing fit, while others not.

Hollister, why is it so popular?

Clinique-aromatic elixir

What cologne do women like?

;; Okay I Don't Know What The Most Popular Kind Is, Becausee Im A Girl And I Don't Look For Cologne And Stuff,, Lol(: But. You Should Try Sport.
That Stuff Smells Soo Good! My Uncle That's 23 Always Wears It..And Whenever I See Him, I Go Up To Him And Smell Him,, Lol. :)
<3 Haley_HelloKitty

What is the most popular wedding dress price range nowadays?

Acqua di Gio is nice however, I was in the Giorgio Armani boutique yesterday off San Francisco's Union Square and must say that I was far more impressed with the Attitude than the Acqua di Gio. Alex, Giorgio's wonderful store assistant, noted that Attitude was fresh on the market. Not more than a month and a half old. Because I originally went to the store to purchase Acqua di Gio, I bought both.

Off the path, I must note that the best responses I have gotten have been from Chanel's Egoiste Platinum. Yes, Im only a day into my adventures with Acqua di Gio and Attitude, I, at least, feel inclined to report my support of Chanel's Egoiste Platinum. Need a not mention her Allure.

Ian's 2 cents.
ww.yucataan.com

What is best cologne for men that is sold at Target?