What does it really mean if you are cute to a girl?

This question is really for girls.

Quite a few of my (girl) friends at school say im cute, but are they really complimeting me?

When a girl says cute, are they saying I am good looking in a cute way, just good looking/hot/fit, or are they saying that I am cute as in AWWW... HE/SHE IS SOOO CUTE. Or are they saying something else? I am not really small, about average height and stuff, and I don't have a face that makes me look really young for my age. I look about 15 (and I am 15).

It's just that the girl I like always calls me a cutie, and I want to know if that means she actually thinks I'm good looking in a good way, or a bad way :S

Thanks

PS: I live in England, just in case cute means different things in different countries. But anyone's advice is great.

Recent Questions Beauty & Style  Add Answer

it means she loves the way you look etc...

It's a good thing. When a guy is "cute" it usually means he is attractive and is a sweet/nice guy.

How do girls wear thongs/g-strings all the time when girls get discharge?

WELL WHEN I SAY iT TO A GUY FRiEND I USUALLY MEAN "YOU ARE HOT BUT I DONT THiNK OF YOU THAT WAY SO iMMA CALL YOU CUTE" :] HOPE THAT MAKES SOME SENSE.

Should girls shave or trim their fanny ?

We always say that it means ugly but F**kable (pardon the language) :)

In any case, if a girl says a guy is cute she means that she likes the way he looks. It's a good thing. (my opinion).

Do girls have hair in their buttholes?

if I was to say cute I would mean in a awww cute way (if that makes sense)? enless they mean it in a deeper way as cute as in I like you but dont want to tell you kinda way-if you catch my drift. either way its a good word I would say.

what is the attractive breast size which every girl dreams?

Maybe not the same as like 'Drop dead georgeous!' but its a good thing I think... it means your attractive to them.
But it also depends on how they say it, if its like 'Aww your so cute' thats more sweet and cuddly, if its like 'Man he's ceute!' thats like theyre properly attracted. lol

Why do guys wear girls' panties to bed sometimes?

When a girl calls you cute it means that your really hot. a lot of girls say cute instead of hot or sexy because they don't want to get there hopes up. Take my advice, I'm super hot so I understand where your coming from. lol

Why do some girls have no hair on their arms?