What does horse shampoo smell like?

oky well I want to grow my hair out and people say horse shapoo grows it faster and I was wondering if it smells bad.

horse shampoo doesnt help your hair grow longer. No matter what you do your hair will always grow at a constant rate. You can make it seem like it is growing faster by avoiding/taking care of split ends (Because they make your hair shorter.

They are probably talking about Mane and Tail shampoo...it smells just about the same as human shampoo.

p

What are good shampoos & conditioners that make your hair smell nice?

it has to smell good because I've been around horses and I know dam well that they smell BADDD!!! lmao...

How. Does the Maine and tail(horse shampoo) work?

it depends on the brand...

treseme shampoo and it says to use everyday?

Shapeley's MTG is the only leave in conditioner/detangler that I have used specifically for mane and tail growth on my horses. It isn't a shampoo, but that might be what they were talking about. It smells terrible and I wouldn't use it on my own hair even though it does work well. I love the smell of Mane 'n Tail shampoo and conditioner but I don't think it is meant to promote hair growth. I use it quite a bit and it detangles really well and leaves your hair smelling good for a long time. All of the horse shampoos I have tried smell good, but I don't know of any that promote hair growth.

Horse shampoo