What do you think is it weird to hump a pillow for that sensation ?

Ok so like im 15 and ever since I was like 5 (no kidding) id hump a pillow. When I was younger tho I didnt really understand. But now 10 years later I no that this like not right, I dunno. It just feels so good rubbing my clit oh the pillow!! But I've become so dependant on it that if I try to sleep with out doing that it takes for ever to get to sleep! That isnt normal. Is it?

some people have like their own "sleep rituals". My sister's like 27 and she still cant sleep without her little pillow. :D maybe that's just your own sleep ritual? LOL I think its okay to do that...

Umm that$z kindda wierd not to be mean
but if it float$z yer boat then why not I mean
it$z not like yer hurting anyone el$ze by doin that
$zo you go Girl Lol((:
well yea I dunno if that$z normal buhh yee
-Bianca<33

How to get rid of a buffalo hump?

LOL, I know a guy who does this, but hes 40.

Are weird lower cramps a pregnancy symptom?

no Disrespect. but we all got certain way we like to sleep. like a lot of time I like to go to sleep listening to music. like I said we all sleep certain way. but now that not really normal. that a little far off from a sleeping ritual.

Is dry humping safe? Can you get pregnant?

sleep