does guy like it when girls touch themselves?
does it turn them on or what?
I think it is a turn on to watch, but only if I know that It's being done thinking of me. I think that it is hot when a woman plays with herself during sex for the additional stimulation. The more a woman gets turned on the more I get turned on.
90 % of guys love it and the other 10% are liars. I know or me it's a huge turn on and that plenty others would agree with me.
yeah. It is sexy.
As long they don't make it an everyday habit it's healthy to make themselves happy.
you just gave me a hard! umm it usally turns guys on more, so you make a 7in co*k into a 81/2in one!
yeah it turns them on but its totally awkward when they wanna see you do it to yourself...
I love it...would love it more if she told me to touch her
Just because you asked that I think your hot. Lol
oh yeah but I like doing it to them more
I can agree with jackie_ob!
I think it is so hot!
it does lol